- Plays by ear and can’t read or write down a note of music?
- Played “Mary Had A Little Lamb” with both hands when he was three years old?
- Wrote his first musical at the age of six?
Welcome to Steve’s website!! As you navigate around, you’ll notice that you can click on 5 different categories to learn more about Steve, his work as a composer, his different shows, news about his upcoming shows, as well as music to listen to that he is working on.
If you’ve come looking for a specific show, take your pick:
You can also learn more about The Hudsucker Proxy, which is on hold for the time being.
Or, you click on:
- News — Stephen’s blog and up-to-the minute news on all the happening with his shows.
- About — Tells you a little about the guy behind the music!
- Media — We’ve included a great media player so that you can listen to some clips and even purchase sheet music to your favorites. Right now, Steve’s most popular downloads from his show, the award-winning newyorkers are available, and we’re adding a number of new songs from The Hudsucker Proxy and Rocket Science, as well!
- Shows — A listing of Steve’s shows and how you can produce them at your theater!
- Contact — Get in touch with Steve, either directly or through his agent, Susan Gurman.
Or go straight to a show by clicking its logo. Have fun!
Richard Rodgers Award Luncheon, 2010: Front row: Allison Hubbard (Buddy’s Tavern), Stephen Sondheim, Stephen Weiner (Rocket Science); Back row: Raymond De Felitta (Buddy’s Tavern), Kim Oler (Buddy’s Tavern), Patricia Cotter (Rocket Science), Jason Rhyne (Rocket Science).